La Trobe Business School Leadership Professional Development Program – freeApril 24, 2020
The Leadership Professional Development Program delivered by La Trobe Business School, is free, open to all and fully online. The program consists of three modules, each approximately 4-6 hours of learning:
- Leading Self
- Leading Others
- Leading for Results
- The way they lead and reflect on their personal leadership style
- Determine leadership strengths and areas for development using selected diagnostic tools
- Identify the characteristics of successful teams and the role of followership
- Formulate and implement creative, feasible solutions to a range of organisation/business related issues
- Identify and analyse forthcoming challenges
- Apply creative problem solving and critical thinking skills to provide possible solutions to a problem facing organisations.
- Assess personal and professional knowledge, skills and capabilities required to lead contemporary organisations in challenging times
- Connect with peers from different partner organisations to can share thoughts, experiences and develop ongoing mutually beneficial relationships.
- Participants obtain a professional certificate of participation
- Ability to develop a Personal Leadership Development Plan
- Ebooks and video recordings
- Activities to complete on-line
- Questionnaires & diagnostic tools
Participant Enquires | 03 9479 3755 | email@example.com
Infection Control in the Workplace – Accredited Short CoursesApril 21, 2020
Developed in consultation with medical, education and cleaning industry experts, our accredited short courses are a valuable resource specifically designed to support employers and employees working across a range of industries.
COVID-19 Infection Control in the Workplace – $290 (plus GST)
For Health Care Workers – Infection Prevention and Control – $245 (plus GST)
Please contact Will Henderson on 0408 434452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Instrument grade disinfectant wipes neededApril 17, 2020
A health service provider needs instrument-grade disinfectant wipes as per attached photo. They use it as part of their surface cleaning routine. If anyone has stock or knows a business that stocks them, please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you so much!
Online Webinars (free)April 15, 2020
The Greater Shepparton Business Centre is providing access to online webinars,
varying topics, all are free to register.
Please visit our website HERE for topics of interest for your business.
2 x COVID grants for $50,000 eachApril 8, 2020
Goulburn Valley Medical Workforce Fund is calling for expressions of interest to deliver 2 projects:
Supporting primary care to respond by speeding up influenza vaccinations, training the local primary care workforce in the effective deployment of infection control measures and equipment, and ensuring access to PPE and sanitiser.
Supporting community organisations by training volunteer and community workers in infection control measures applicable to their activities and the specific population groups they are working with.
More info – see link
Director Finance and Procurement – GOTAFE
Join GOTAFE’s Leadership team and contribute to their contemporary and innovative change!
An integral member of the senior leadership team, responsible for strategically leading the finance and procurement functions; ensuring the long-term financial viability and enhancing organisational finance and procurement nous through improved systems, processes and reporting methods.
Support for Business and Individuals during COVID-19
These Fact Sheets provide summaries of support available for individuals from the Federal and State Governments, as at 8th April 2020.
Greater Shepparton City Council’s Quick Response Grant
COVID-19 Quick Response Grant to facilitate businesses transitioning to online and e-commerce activities
Small to medium businesses in Greater Shepparton looking to transition to online and e-commerce activities are now able to apply for Greater Shepparton City Council’s Quick Response Grant.
The total pool of grant funds is $120,000, and Council will support projects up to $3,000 per applicant as a one off grant in accordance with the guidelines.
For more information: Quick Response Grant Guidelines
Rapid flu vax campaign – central temp controlled storage needed
Getting our community vaccinated against seasonal influenza is critical to reduce demand on health services. Supply chain needs re-engineering to enable this. Looking for Shepparton/Mooroopna cool store that could safely store bulk vaccines for local dissemination.
Here’s how this fits in:
- Deliver large quantities of vaccination early from manufacturer / government
- Store in temp controlled central fridge
- On-demand shipment to vaccination sites (e.g. GP, pharmacies and council)
- Rapid vaccination model at sites in COVID infection control environment
Please call 0401 833 110.
Helping local businesses get back on their feet and get online in April.April 7, 2020
Twig Marketing, a Shepparton based marketing consultancy that specializes in marketing strategies for rural and regional organisations.
This month we are focusing on helping Australian rural businesses (in particular local businesses in Greater Shepparton) get back on their feet and get online in April.
We have launched a new initiative http://viralsites.com.au/– offering a new package to get you online quickly at an affordable price.
Visit our ViralSites page for more details or contact us directly to find out more.